Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LIMITED LICENSE TO USERS
4. Unless you enter into a license agreement with Ojatro you may not download, distribute, display and/or copy any Ojatro Content.
5. You may not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in the Ojatro Content.
8. You agree that you will not use Ojatro's Trademarks in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on such Trademarks or Ojatro.
9. You agree that you will not contest or otherwise challenge (e.g., in any legal action or otherwise), or assist or encourage any other person or entity to contest or challenge, the validity of any of Ojatro Trademarks or the Trademark rights claimed by Ojatro.
10. You agree that you will not use any Ojatro Trademark or any variant thereof including misspellings) as a domain name or as part of a domain name regardless of the top-level domain, or as a metatag, keyword, or any other type of programming code or data.
11. You may not at any time, adopt or use, without Ojatro's prior written consent any word or mark which is similar to or likely to be confused with Ojatro's Trademarks.
12. The look and feel of the Ojatro website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the trade dress and/or trademark or service mark of Ojatro and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Ojatro.
13. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos used or appearing on the Ojatro website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Ojatro, unless expressly so stated.
14. You may not use a Ojatro trademark, logo, Image or other proprietary graphic of Ojatro to link to the Ojatro website without the prior written consent of Ojatro.
15. You may not frame or hotlink to the Ojatro website or any Image without the prior written consent of Ojatro.
17. Ojatro may make Ojatro Content available through the Site Services. You may not use any Ojatro Content for any purpose without first obtaining a license to use such Ojatro Content. Any use of Ojatro Content by you shall be governed by the applicable license agreement separately entered into between you and Ojatro. Displaying and/or distributing to the public any watermarked or unlicensed Ojatro Content (whether incorporated into a derivative work or alone) constitutes copyright infringement.
18. For any image, footage, text, audio, or any other content that you upload or post to the Site (“Your Content”), including but not limited to the Site Services, you represent and warrant that:
19. By uploading Your Content, you grant Ojatro a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from Your Content for the purpose of allowing you to edit and display Your Content using the Site Services and archiving or preserving Your Content for disputes, legal proceedings, or investigations. The above licenses will continue unless and until you remove Your Content from the Site, in which case the licenses will terminate within a commercially reasonable period of time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the license for legal archival/preservation purposes will continue indefinitely.
20. You may not upload, post, or transmit any video, image, text, audio recording, or other content that:a. Infringes any third party's copyrights or other intellectual property rights or any right of publicity or privacy;
b. Contains any pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content.
c. Exploits minors;
d. Depicts unlawful or violent acts;
e. Depicts animal cruelty or violence towards animals;
f. Promotes fraudulent schemes or gives rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition; or
g. Violates any law, statute, or regulation.
INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS / DMCA NOTICES
21. If you believe that any Image or other material made available by Ojatro infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may notify Ojatro in the manner set forth in our DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice Policy.
22. You agree that you shall not:
a. Engage in any conduct that shall constitute a violation of any law or that infringes the rights of Ojatro or any third party.
c. Violate the rights of Ojatro or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
RESTRICTION AND TERMINATION OF USE
23. Ojatro may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site, the Site Services, and/or Ojatro Content at any time in Ojatro's discretion, without prior notice or liability to you. Any conduct by you that, in Ojatro’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other person or entity from using or enjoying the Site or the Site Services is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your access to the Site or the Site Services without further notice.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
24. In the event that Ojatro provides links from its website to any third-party website or permits any third party to link from its website to the Ojatro website, you should be aware that Ojatro makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, and accepts no responsibility for any content or practices of such third parties or their websites. Such websites are not under the control of Ojatro, and Ojatro provides and/or permits these links only as a convenience to you. The inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by Ojatro.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
27. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Ojatro, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, employees, agents, third party information providers, Submitters and independent contractors against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or related to your conduct, your use or
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION